How is my Manufactured Home valued?
- In Arizona, Manufactured Homes are VALUED by taking the original Factory List Price minus a depreciation factor based on age.
- When a Manufactured Home is acquired, title is used by the Arizona Department of Transportation OR the owner can record an Affidavit of Affixture, which will add the Manufactured Home value to the property value.
How is my Manufactured Home taxed?
- Affixed to Real Property
- Unsecured Personal Property
How is my Manufactured Home assessed?
- The formula for determining a Manufactured Home full cash value is [factory list price] ~ [depreciation for the age, as set by the Department of Revenue] FCV x Assessment Ratio = Assessed Value.
Concerning Manufactured Homes, what is the difference between valued, assessed, and taxed?
- When a Manufactured home is affixed to real property, the homeowner receives one tax bill annually. It includes taxes on the property, the mobile home and any improvements. This bill can be paid in two installments.
- If the Manufactured home is not affixed to real property, the tax payer receives two tax bills. One for the mobile home and one for any improvements to the mobile home.
What is an Affidavit of Affixture?
- An Affidavit of Affixture is a document that legally secures personal property to real property.