Where is Family Services of the Conciliation Court (FSCC) located?
What are your hours?
Our office hours are 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Court holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
What are the qualifications for professional staff?
Clinical Staff have a Master’s degree in a mental health or related field and at least two years experience in counseling or social work.
Are there any fees for your services?
There are no fees for any of the services offered at Family Services of the Conciliation Court if you have a case in Family Court. If you are sent to Family Services of the Conciliation Court by a Judge, and you do not come to your appointment, you will be charged a fee for failing to appear for your appointment.
What services does Family Services of the Conciliation Court (FSCC) provide?
- FSCC can help you resolve child custody and parenting time disputes without going to court
- FSCC can help you change your parenting time court orders, especially when both parents agree
- FSCC provides court-ordered child custody assessment/evaluation
- FSCC provides court-ordered child custody and parenting time mediation
- FSCC can provide counseling for spouses who are considering or who are in the process of divorce
- FSCC provides parent education
The other parent and I agree to change parenting time of our child. Can Family Services of the Conciliation Court (FSCC) help us?
Yes. You can ask to attend mediation. If both you and the other parent agree to attend mediation you can complete the Joint Request for Mediation
. If only one parent wants to request mediation, and you know the other parent’s address, you can complete the Mandatory Request for Mediation form
. You must mail the form to Family Services of the Conciliation Court (FSCC) and the other party.