FLORENCE– Pinal County Public Works crews are still monitoring several closed roads due to high water in and around washes. We will work to ensure that updated information is made available as soon as possible.
Keep an eye on the skies this weekend. The weather forecasts call for a 20 percent chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday. If you come to a low level road with water running in it, do not take that chance. Remember this saying: “turn around, don’t drown.”
If you see crews working to clear roadways, please slow down and pass with caution. Roads Remaining Closed as of 4:00 pm Friday, July 6: South Hidden Valley Area
Casa Grande Area
- Amarillo Valley Road from Smoke Tree Road to Miller Road
- Barnes Road from Appaloosa Road to Amarillo Valley Road
San Manuel Area
- Peters Road from Montgomery Highway to Midway Road
- Barnes Road from Pala Road to Stanfield Road
- Cornman Road from Bianco Road to Midway Road
- Cowtown Road from Burris Road to Ethington Road
How you can help your Public Works staff
- Copper Creek Road at San Pedro River Crossing
Pinal County Public Works is asking residents to contact us at (520) 866-6411 or email us at email@example.com
if there is any debris on county roads or if road repairs are needed.
NOTE: For neighborhood roads within master planned communities, please contact your homeowner’s association. If you live in a municipality, please contact your city to report street and road problems.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of road
- Between what cross streets (example: Thistle Road to Johnson Ranch Boulevard)
- Specifics about the problem (debris in road, tree limbs in road, road flooded or washed out, signs down, traffic signal not functioning, etc.)
- Your name
- A phone number to contact you if we need further information
We appreciate your assistance in alerting us to road hazards that would affect the traveling public.