West Pinal or Kortsen Park is a 160-acre community park located near the community of Stanfield, Arizona.
Physical Address: 50801 W Highway 84 Stanfield, Arizona
- Overnight Camping available. (Fees and regulations are posted at the bottom of this page and at the entry to the park. There is no fee for day use of this park)
- 23 picnic sites (new tables installed in summer of 2014) 18 of the sites have shade ramadas installed.
- 6 group sites which have large block BBQ grills.
- 3 miles of natural surface walking/hiking trails.
- Wonderful view of the Table Top Wilderness area.
- Beautiful dark sky environment.
Group reservations are available for the large central ramada only. You can download a reservation form by clicking here.
To view a site map click here
If you have any questions regarding the camping regulations or park rules please call 520-866-6910 or email to email@example.com
Adopt-A-Park Information-The Open Space and Trails Department has partnered with the Pinal County Juvenile Court Services Department to assist with ongoing maintenance of West Pinal (Kortsen) Park. This partnership began in the fall of 2013 and has resulted in over 532 hours of labor including construction of a walking trail, painting over graffiti on ramadas and grills and general landscape maintenance and upkeep.
We are always looking for other individuals and groups to join our Adopt-A-Park program. To learn more about this program, click here.
RV Camping is also available at the Pinal County Fairgrounds and Event Center. For information, call 520-723-7881 or visit the website by clicking here .