Sunshine Industrial Park
Location: I-10 and Sunshine Boulevard, Eloy, AZ
Size: ±277 acres (total park)
- Zoning Commercial (C-2) - ±12 acres
- Zoning Light Industrial (I-1) - ±265 acres
Infrastructure: Shovel-ready site
- Electric – Provider is Electrical District #4. 8-10 Mw available (plus back up).
- Natural Gas – Provider is Southwest Gas. 4” line.
- Water – Provider is the City of Eloy. 12” line.
- Sewer – Provider is the City of Eloy. 15” tapering down to a 12”.
- Telecom – Provider is Qwest. 200 Pair copper lines. Conduits are in place for future fiber-optic installation, however Fiber is not currently available at this time.
- Walton International Group (USA), Inc. in cooperation with the City of Eloy is completing an application to establish a Foreign Trade Zone designation on the industrial zoned property within the Sunshine Industrial Park. The Foreign Trade Zone Program is a federal program designed to incentivize businesses to stay in the United States that may otherwise relocate off-shore. Qualifying businesses within the Foreign Trade Zone can realize duty deferral, duty elimination, and significant reductions in property tax. The Foreign Trade Zone designation is expected to be received in Q2 of 2011.
The Sunshine Industrial Park offers industrial end users excellent access to national transportation infrastructure (Interstate-10 / Sunshine Boulevard Interchange) and a strategic location between two major metropolitan areas. In addition, rail users in the park can utilize the Union Pacific’s Sunset Route to move goods throughout the United States. A large international corporation, National Gypsum, Inc., currently is constructing a $200 million facility within the limits of the Park.
The Property is located along the trade corridor between Mexico (Arizona’s largest export market) and several key south western cities in the United States. Maricopa, Pinal and Pima Counties are accessible through a sophisticated network of interstate highways including Interstates 8, 10, 17 and 19, ideally situated to attract companies involved in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution. The counties are all bisected by the I-10, which acts as an economic backbone and driver of growth for the entire region. Most major western markets such as Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas and Albuquerque are all within a day’s drive from the area connected by one of these highways.
The Property has direct access to the following major infrastructure and transportation routes:
- One mile of frontage on Interstate 10 and direct access to Interstate 10 via diamond interchange #208
- Frontage and direct access to Sunshine Blvd. via Date Street, a newly constructed road that bisects the Property, including a hard corner projected for commercial/retail uses
- Frontage and direct access to SH 84 (Casa Grande Picacho Hwy)
- Frontage and direct access to Union Pacific Rail Line
- 8 miles southeast of Interstate 8 Hwy
- Less than 1 mile southeast of Downtown Eloy
For further information on this site, please contact: Pinal
County Economic Development or by calling 520-866-6664/877-339-2630