West Pinal (Kortsen) Park
West Pinal or Kortsen Park is a 160-acre community park located near the community of Stanfield, Arizona.
Physical Address: 50801 W Highway 84 Stanfield, Arizona
- Overnight Camping available. (See Fee schedule posted at the bottom of this page)
- Overnight camping is on a first come-first served basis, cash or a credit card option are available. Please see the kiosk at the park entrance form more details.
- 23 picnic sites, all with shade ramadas and picnic tables.
- 6 group sites which have large block BBQ grills, smaller metal BBQ grills at all other sites.
- 3 miles of natural surface walking/hiking trails.
- Wonderful view of the Table Top Wilderness area.
- Beautiful dark sky environment.
Note: Special overnight camping fees are available to Passport America members. Visit the Passport America website here for details!!
Group reservations are available for the large central ramada only. You can download a reservation form by click here.
Mail or Email Completed forms to:
Pinal County Open Space and Trails Department
PO Box 2973
Florence, AZ 85132
To view a site map click here
If you have any questions regarding the camping regulations or park rules please call 520-866-6910 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adopt-A-Park Information-The Open Space and Trails Department has partnered with the Pinal County Juvenile Court Services Department to assist with ongoing maintenance of West Pinal (Kortsen) Park. This partnership began in the fall of 2013 and has resulted in over 1,200 hours of labor including construction of a walking trail, painting over graffiti on ramadas and grills and general landscape maintenance and upkeep.
We are always looking for other individuals and groups to join our Adopt-A-Park program. To learn more about this program, click here.
RV Camping is also available at the Pinal County Fairgrounds and Event Center. For information, call 520-723-7881 or visit the website by clicking here .