Palo Verde Regional Park
Where: Western side of Pinal County between SR 238 (to the north) and Interstate 8 (to the South)
Approximate size: +/- 23,000 acres
- Includes a large portion of the Palo Verde Mountains.
- Provides connectivity to the Table Top Wilderness area and the Sonoran Desert National Monument.
- Provides opportunity to connect park trails with the Anza National Historic Trail
- The City of Maricopa has acknowledged this area as a future regional park in their General Plan document.
- Incorporates portions of the Vekol Wash.
- Provides connectivity to several planned regional trails.