Online Banking / E-Pay
To make an electronic payment, without an additional fee, contact your financial institution and ask about your free online payment options
- On your bank's bill pay website. Enter payee - Pinal County Treasurer.
- Account Number =
parcel number (located on tax bill-No Dashes).
- Enter Payment Amount.
- The payment must be scheduled to ensure that it is received in our office by the due date shown on the tax bill to avoid late penalties. Please ensure you allow enough time for your payment to be delivered per the Terms and Conditions of your online
banking or bill pay website provider.
Credit Card / E-Check Payments
Pinal County Treasurer's Office has an agreement with Point
& Pay, LLC to provide its customers with automated credit card and e-check payment services. Point & Pay, LLC will charge you a convenience fee for this service, which you will be notified
of before you complete your payment. Pinal County Treasurer's Office does not receive any portion of this convenience fee.
Why must I pay a fee to pay by credit card?
By law, the County Treasurer is not permitted to charge any fee for processing tax payments. In addition, the Treasurer is not allowed to deduct banking fees from the property tax (levy) collected, which would result in apportioning a lesser amount to
the taxing jurisdictions to fund their operations. This means that, unlike private sector merchants, the Treasurer's Office cannot absorb banking fees into the cost of doing business.
Pay by Credit Card/E-Check You will need your parcel number and tax information ready
Credit Card Property Tax Payments By Phone
Call 1-855-663-4181. Please be sure to have your parcel number and tax information ready. (The parcel number is located on your tax statement)
- Mail your payment along with your payment coupon.
- Please write the
parcel number on your check.
- Payment Coupons can be obtained for the current tax year by printing the second page of the Tax Bill under the parcel search section.
- Mail Payments to: Pinal County Treasurer
P.O. Box 729
Florence, AZ 85132
- When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. We use information from your check to
make an electronic funds transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. Bank in U.S. Funds.
Bulk Tax Payments
Individuals or companies that own or pay on behalf of over 25 parcels may sign up for the Treasurers' Corporate
Services (TCS) online application which provides the ability to lookup due amounts for parcels in mass in addition to paying their parcel list in a single payment.
To pay in person you may visit one of our four office locations that accept tax payments.
Due dates and times are based on the Treasurer’s main office in Florence hours of operation and observed legal holidays. Satellite offices may be closed. If the delinquency date is a Saturday, Sunday or other legal holiday, the time of delinquency is
5:00 p.m. on the next business day. All taxes bear interest from the time of delinquency at the rate of sixteen per cent per year simple until paid. A fraction of a month is counted as a whole month. Additional fees may apply.
Office Locations in a larger map