County Home  |  Online Services  |  Visitors  |  Jobs  |  Government  |  Economic Development

Why do I have to license my dog?

State law requires all dogs over the age of three months to be vaccinated against rabies. The license requirement is to allow city or county agencies to ensure that the dog has a current rabies vaccination. It also gives animal control agencies a way to identify the owner of an impounded animal so they can get the animal back home.

How do I get a license?

You must have a copy of a current rabies vaccination certificate from a licensed veterinarian that is good for at least one year. You can come to the administrative office/shelter at 1150 S. Eleven Mile Corner Road, Casa Grande, AZ and buy your license there. Or you can mail the vaccination certificate to the office along with the license fee and the license will be mailed to you. Or you can do everything online and we will mail you a license: Dog License Application

Mail To:
Pinal County Animal Care and Control
1150 S. Eleven Mile Corner Rd
Casa Grande, AZ 85194

Licensing Fees

Unaltered Dog: $35.00
Altered Dog (1 year): $15.00
Altered Dog (3 year)-Must have 3yr Vaccine: $35.00
Senior Citizen 1YR. (62YRS *Owner ID Required) - Altered Dog: $6.00
Senior Citizen 3YR. (62YRS *Owner ID Required) - Altered Dog: $15.00

Late Fee: $5.00 per month

Replacement Fee: $10.00

Pay Licensing Fee:

To make online payments, please use our Point and Pay Portal.

You can pay the following fees:

  • Adoption Fees
  • Make a Donation
  • Impound Fees
  • License Fees

For Kennel Permits information view or Kennel Permits page.

Animal Control
Pinal County
Animal Control
1150 S Eleven Mile Corner
Casa Grande, AZ 85194

Office: 520.509.3555
Fax:    520.866.7610
Email Animal Control


Pinal County Government Web Disclaimer