Eloy Santa Cruz Library
1000 N Main St, Eloy AZ 85131
The library is currently open by appointment, with limited services. Curbside pick-up of held items is available. Please see the information below or call the library for more information.
Visiting the Library:
To set up an appointment to visit, please call the library at the number above, or email [email protected]
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS AND FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
- While in the library please keep and maintain at least a 6 ft. distance
- Only 10 patrons will be allowed in the library at one time.
- Children 9 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Library patrons are allowed to visit the library for 15 mins for checking library items out, fax service, or copy services.
- Computer/Wi-Fi appointments are limited to 1 hour visits.
- Library staff will be monitoring how long patrons have been in the library, patrons will be
asked to leave if they remain in the library after their library appointment time has expired.
- Library furniture with the exception of computer chairs and designated Wi-Fi areas will be unavailable for use.
Checking Items Out:
2 Card limit per family = 8 DVDs, 4 Blu-Ray, 20 books, 2 video games. 1 Checkout transaction
Please return all library materials in the book drop and media drop located outside the library.
No items will be accepted using the inside library drops or in person. Books go in the book
drop box and all DVDs, Blu Rays, CDs, and video games go in the media box. Please note: items
will not be checked in immediately as they will be quarantined for 72 hours. Do not be
concerned if items you returned are still showing on your account. This will not affect your
ability to borrow new items.
Patrons can use computers or the library’s WiFi by scheduling an
appointment. Computer appointments are limited to 1 hour. Computer print outs are available
for 10 cents each.
Remote printing is also available, patrons can log on to PrinterOn from a laptop or desktop at
the following website: https://www.printeron.net/pcld/eloy or you can download the PrintOn
app from your app store to send your documents to the printer. You can also email your
documents to [email protected] .Each page is ten cents.