Eloy Santa Cruz Library
1000 N Main St, Eloy AZ 85131
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Visiting the Library:
TEMPERATURE CHECKS AND FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- Masks are required and must be worn properly at all times. If not, you will be asked to leave the library.
- Students must be working on homework. No hanging out is allowed. If library staff notice students are not being productive, you will be asked to leave.
- There will be a limit on the number of people allowed in the library at one time.
- Children 11 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Library patrons are allowed to visit the library for 15 minutes for checking library items out, fax service, or copy services.
Checking Items Out:
2 Card limit per family = 8 DVDs, 4 Blu-Ray, 20 books, 2 video games.
1 Checkout transaction per day.
While in the library, please keep and maintain at least a 6 ft. distance between you and the closest person next to you. Patrons are required to wear a mask to protect themselves and other people inside the library. If patrons do not keep their mask on, they will be asked to leave the library.
Please return all library materials in the book drop and media drop located outside the library.
No items will be accepted using the inside library drops or in person. Books go in the book
drop box and all DVDs, Blu Rays, CDs, and video games go in the media box. Please note: items
will not be checked in immediately as they will be quarantined for 72 hours. Do not be
concerned if items you returned are still showing on your account. This will not affect your
ability to borrow new items.
Patrons can use computers or the library’s WiFi by scheduling an
appointment. Computer appointments are limited to 1 hour. Computer print outs are available
for 10 cents each.
Remote printing is also available, patrons can log on to PrinterOn from a laptop or desktop at
the following website: https://www.printeron.net/pcld/eloy or you can download the PrintOn
app from your app store to send your documents to the printer. You can also email your
documents to [email protected] Each page is ten cents.