Mammoth Public Library
125 N. Clark St.
Mammoth, AZ 85618
Tuesday - Saturday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
(Mammoth Public Library reopens with limited hours and services beginning April 13.)
Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, the following restrictions will be in place:
- A limit of two (2) people will be allowed in the building at a time.
- Masks and social distancing are required at all times
- Computer sessions are limited to one (1) per day, by appointment only.
- The building is open for checking out materials, but visits must remain brief.
- Tables and chairs are currently not available.
In February 1962, Mammoth's first town Library opened it's doors in a space less than 500 square feet. There were only 4 sections of book shelves, but the collection was loved and valued by the community. Today, the Library has grown to 1400 square feet, with over 11,000 books and magazines. Residents enjoy access to high-speed internet terminals on 5 public computers, along with use of a copy and fax machine. Times have changed, but the library has retained its comfortable and inviting atmosphere, where there is always a friendly, smiling face to greet visitors.