County Home  |  Online Services  |  Visitors  |  Jobs  |  Government  |  Economic Development

Parenting Coordination

What is Parenting Coordination?
Parenting Coordination is provided to families by Order of the Court if the Judge finds any of the following:
1. The parents are persistently in conflict with one another;
2. There is a history of substance abuse by either parent or family violence;
3. There are serious concerns about the mental health or behavior of either parent;
4. A child has special needs; or
5. It would otherwise be in the children's best interest to do so.

Parenting Coordination Forms

  Request for Relief Form
   Intake Form (English)
Intake Form (Spanish)

Common Questions & Their Answers (select one)

Why did the Judge order a Parenting Coordination?
What issues can the Parent Coordinator resolve?
How do I contact my Parent Coordinator?
Is there a fee for Parent Coordination?

Pinal County Government Web Disclaimer