County Home  |  Online Services  |  Visitors  |  Jobs  |  Government  |  Economic Development


What is the difference between a registered vendor and a contracted vendor?
A registered vendor is a vendor that has provided a W-9, contact information, and the type of goods/services that could be provided to the county but has not been awarded a contract.

A contracted vendor is a vendor that has an active contract awarded by Pinal County or other government agency that allows cooperative purchasing.

Does Pinal County pay sales tax?
Yes, Pinal County does pay sales tax.

Where do I send invoices?
Invoices may be emailed to [email protected] or sent to PO Box 1348 Florence, AZ 85132

Where can P-Card holders use their P-Card?
Procurement Card Policy

What are the Pinal County’s standard terms and conditions?
Pinal County Uniform Instructions
Pinal County Uniform Terms and Conditions
Standard PO Terms and Conditions


Pinal County Government Web Disclaimer