County Home  |  Online Services  |  Visitors  |  Jobs  |  Government  |  Economic Development
Sheriff's Office

How do I order a police report?

Police Incident Report’s are available by reporting in person at any of the following Substation’s and also at the Florence Administration Office (Records Unit). Hour of operation for both Region Office and Records Unit hours are from Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (except holidays). To expedite your request, please have your incident case number ready when contacting either office.

PCSO Administration Office
Records Unit
P.O. Box 867
971 Jason Lopez Circle, Bldg #C
Florence, AZ 85132
(520) 866-5142/5123/5146/5141
Victims may email their request to: [email protected]

Arizona City
13970 S Sunland Gin Road
Arizona City, AZ 85123

Casa Grande
820 West Cottonwood Lane
Casa Grande, AZ 85122

Gold Canyon
5750 South Kings Ranch Road
Gold Canyon, AZ 85119

San Manuel
28380 S Veterans Memorial Boulevard
San Manuel, AZ 85631

San Tan
31505 N. Schnepf Road
San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
520.866.8009 or 520.866.8000

Written request are required to be completed. The “Records Request Forms” may be downloaded from Sheriff’s Office website, (Section Forms-Records), but they are also available at each Region Office.

Victims of violent criminal offense (Part I-Homicides, Rape, Robbery, Assault, Agg Assault, Larceny-Theft, Motor Vehicle Theft, Arson) may receive one free copy of a report in which they are listed as the victim, but must also complete a request form.

For other’s, the copy fee for police reports is $5.00 for Traffic Accident and $7.50 for other, 25 pages or more there will be an additional fee of $.50 a page. Monies must be received prior to dissemination in form of Money Order, Business check only, no cash is accepted.

For more information, please contact either one of the Region Offices or the Records Unit.

Other FAQ
Where do I register as a Sex Offender?
How do I order a police report?
Obtain alarm permit forms or contact the Alarm Unit?
How do I order an accident report?
What happens to narcotics after they have been seized by officers?
Someone I know was just arrested. Who do I call to find out where they were taken?
How do I get crime statistics?
What documents do I need to attend a Vehicle Impound Hearing?
I want to know if someone has been served an order of protection I filed. Who do I call?
I need to be fingerprinted for a job or for adoption, foster care; does the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office do public fingerprinting?
How do I request copies of photos?
How do I research Sex Offender living in my community?
How do I get bond info or visitation?
Where do I get info on court dates or location?
I am the victim of internet fraud. How do I make a complaint?
How do I find employment opportunities?
I loaned my personal property to someone and they are refusing to return it. Who do I call?
How do I volunteer at PCSO and what are the types of volunteer opportunities?
I think a loved one might be using methamphetamine. What signs do I look for? Who call I call?
How do I report the activity of Illegal Aliens/Smuggling?
I wish to obtain a burn permit. What steps do I take?
How do I find out the status of my case? How do I give additional information on my case?
I would like to file a complaint on a Pinal County Sheriff’s Office employee. How do I do that?
How do I apply for the position of Reserve Deputy Sheriff?
The Sheriff’s Office took my property during an arrest; how do I get it back?
I have a court order for the release of my property; how do I make arrangements to pick up my property?
My vehicle was towed last night, do you have it?
How do I pick up my vehicle from PCSO, and is there a charge?
If my insurance company paid my claim and the property is recovered can I have it back?
What type of activity should I report?
Why does the operator keep asking me questions? If they just sent the police, they would find out all they need to know.
Why do they send the police even when I called back and told them everything was okay?
When I call the communications department, why do I get someone different every time?
Why won’t they let me talk to a deputy when I call in?
Do I have a warrant?
I’ve missed some payments on my court ordered fine and I probably have a warrant, how do I take care of it without being arrested?
I am currently receiving Social Security supplements or Veterans Benefits and
I know a certain person has a warrant for his/her arrest and I know where they can be found.
My relative or friend is in your custody on a warrant out of another county or state, when are they going to be transferred to the other agency?
How do I apply for a posted position with Pinal County Sheriff’s Office?
What is the testing process for deputy cadet?
What is the testing process for Detention Officer?
What forms do I need to complete prior to my interview with the Background Investigator?
What are PCSO Human Resources hours of operation?
How do I contact PCSO Human Resources Department?
How do I obtain information on the Correctional Officer Retirement Plan System (CORPS)?
How do I obtain information on the Public Safety Retirement System (PSRS)?
How do I obtain information on the Arizona State Retirement (ARS) for civilians/non-officers?
How long is the probationary period for new employees?
How do I obtain information about Compensation and Benefits?
What is FMLA?
How do I contact Pinal County’s Insurance Carrier?
Where can I obtain Flexible Spending Account information & forms?
How can I send an anonymous tip to the Narcotics Task Force?
Where can I find the Pinal County Noise Ordinance?
Provided is a list of Detention Center Phone #’s (520)
What do I do when I see an emergency vehicle running code (lights and siren) behind me?
How Do I Retrieve My Impounded Vehicle?
How do I file a Complaint?
Can alarm fees be waived?
How to recognize a PCSO Deputy for a job well done?

Pinal County Government Web Disclaimer