County Home  |  Online Services  |  Visitors  |  Jobs  |  Government  |  Economic Development

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find the amount I owe for property taxes?
How can I get a copy of the Property Tax Notice/Coupon or receipt?
When will I receive a bill? What time period does the notice cover?
My mortgage company is supposed to pay my taxes, does the Treasurer send a bill to the mortgage company?
When are property taxes due and when do they become delinquent?
Do I have to pay interest if I don't receive a tax bill?
Can I make payment arrangements?
Who do I contact regarding the Valuation of the property?
Does the county sell my house if my taxes are delinquent?
Can I pay my taxes with a Credit Card?
Can I use online banking or a bill pay website to pay bills?
What is the mailing address?
What are your office hours?
Who do I make my check payable to?
Can I wire the funds to pay my taxes?
How do I buy property for delinquent taxes?
What is a tax lien sale of property?
If I buy a piece of land that is a split portion of another parcel, why does it take so long for me to receive my own parcel number and tax bill?
Do you have a toll free phone number?
Why do I get two tax bills?
How do I submit a change of address?
How does the ownership change once my parcel is sold?
Why can’t I see an image of my tax payment check?
Who do I talk to regarding the taxing authorities or services provided by these entities listed on my tax bill?
Who sets the tax rates?
Who is Corelogic?
I sold my house so how much of the tax statement am I responsible for?
I have two tax lien holders on my property. Can I pay one lien at a time?
What are Certified Funds? Why are they required?
I just purchased this property. Why am I being told that I am responsible for the full year’s taxes?
Why do my taxes go up every year?
What are Tax Area Codes & Tax Authorities?
How can I see the rates for all the taxing authorities on my property?
How can I see what the tax levies are for the tax authority districts?
What happens when the Assessor’s office enters an adjustment?
How does the ownership change once my Manufactured Home is sold?
How do I find out if I qualify for any exemptions?
Why did I get a post card if my mortgage pays the taxes on my behalf?


Pinal County Government Web Disclaimer